3. Norwegian Spirit
We have been on a few cruises and I think three with NCL. We liked the informality of NCL and thought the service great. Our last cruise in May 2017 was to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. Overall the cruise was excellent. Ship had everything you could hope for and was clean and well organised. Cabin was very clean and we had first class cabin service. Staff everywhere on the ship were first class and great attention given to cleanliness. There were lots of dining options and I think something to suit everyone. Food was first class ,not even a slight complaint. Entertainment was perhaps a little poorer than we have experienced on other cruises. 4 nights were very good but the other nights were on our opinion poor. Entertainment on the Epic and the Jade was much better. One major negative was buying a watch on board. It was advertised at $395 with a 70% reduction . I paid $ 141 Approx. When back home I found this was not such a bargain as the same watch was available from Amazon for around £70. This was never a $395 watch . On complaining to NCL. They basically "washed their hands" of the issue saying that this was down to a retailer . Flagship Retail. I have been corresponding for months now and I think a refund is going to be agreed . I would just like to warn other travellers to beware if buying on board. It is a nightmare to resolve any issues afterwards and NCL will do little to assist you.

50th Wedding Anniversary Cruise

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by marsh1946

marsh1946’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Balcony cabin was very good . No complaints . Cabin service for cleaning etc excellent.

Balcony well worth while, as lovely to be able to sit outside and watch departure from different ports in the evening. Some lovely scenery and memories of the cruise.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins