3. Norwegian Sky
Flight was good! We had a tour bus to take us to the poorest to the richest part of the Bahama. Embarkation and disembarkation were fine. The ship was smooth sailing most of the time and the cabin was very comfortable for sleeping. Very dark so you got a good night's rest once you retired for the night. Dining was very elegant and fun. Got to meet some of the partners I would not have met in the surroundings. The Motown show was fabulous. Three of us were judges and had fun and a hard time eliminating very good singers! The service on the ship and every where around was Excellent and very attentive to us! We participated in the beach, and observations of so many activities but not actually involved in them. My husband and I traveled on this cruise. We would go again. We are talking about it in the near future!

Tracilynn Family 3 Night Bahamas Cruise