Food is still great and the strong suit of Oceania. Service was overall-great, however, the destination services people need to be reminded that cruisers paid premium prices to go on excursions and should be treated a bit nicer. Smile and be courteous- it doesn't take any extra time! We stayed in Oceania suite and our butler Binoy was outstanding. Everybody on the ship's staff was friendly ( beside the above mentioned and one pool bar manager). The real reason I even decided to post this was to mention the large increase of families who brought young ( infants through 9/10 year olds) on this trip. When reading Oceania brochures and materials, I believe you'd have to be daft to not realize this is a cruise line that caters to adults. Sorry to those who think that I'm "anti kids", I'm not, at all. However if I spend thousands of dollars to go on an adult themed cruise I don't want your children splashing me while I read quietly by the pool or running around the pool deck with dripping ice cream. I also don't need to hear them screeching and howling in Polo Grill while my wife and I try to enjoy a special dinner. All in all a lovely time but as all too frequently in our world today people think , " not our kids" or "my money my way".

Very good. Too many young children.

Riviera Cruise Review by rustyspanner

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Oceania Suite

rustyspanner’s Full Rating Summary
Get Oceania Riviera price drops

Oceania Suite
Cabin OC 11083
Great suite. Second time enjoying that beautiful corner aft veranda and views. Noise in the morning from Terrace above is real. We're early risers so honestly didn't care. Butler Binoy couldn't have been nicer and Ganna the room attendant kept it clean and beautiful.
Deck 12 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins