3. Grandeur of the Seas
We were on a cruise Wedding to Bermuda. I had never been on a cruise before and was looking forward to this event for many reasons. 1) my sons Wedding - went off without a hitch, atmosphere was great food served at the Event was good, Bartenders were good, was second day. So my first cruise ever, to a place I have never been. Hopes and expectations were high, which became to be a disappointment. We decided we would go with the suite with all the extra amenities. I haven't had a vacation in years, so I would some pampering I guess you can call it. We were supposed to get priority pre-boarding, (it was just a side room, with some refreshments, then we were mixed in with all the other boarding passengers, no real pre-boarding if you will). We arrived at our suite, it was nice, being the first cruise i didn't know what to expect, but looking at the other cabin , we made right choice, Our house keeper was fantastic (Daniel), We bought the drink package because we had a mini bar in our suite, We ask him to stock it with some drinks, thinking we had drink package it would be included, WRONG @ $6 a coke, just saying, NO alcohol. Windjammer restaurant was at times so crowded I had to hold my food and drink in my hands until A table opened up. UGH. The pool bar was under staffed and had to wait 10-15 minutes for a drink. Not enough staff around the main pool either, ugh I really had high expectations due to the fact we had upgraded accommodations and the concierge package, just fell short of anything I have had at a resort type venue comparing package with same type of package. The pool someone threw up in and closed it for the majority of a day while in port, and they could no reopen until we set sail late that evening. So they had everyone go to the adult pool, which over whelmed that entire area. Which was smaller than the main pool area. The overall atmosphere of the crew NOT ALL MIND YOU, were they were just there and doing a job, some spoke, some just scurried by. My thoughts they were there to make it an experience. Dining in the Great Gatsby Dining area at table 406 Kameka and Aleksandra were truly there to cater to our dining needs. My mom was with us and is handicapped, she rides a scooter. The elevators were very slow at best.

Bermuda or bust... BUST

Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 8016
Cabin was nice, the highlight was Daniel, who went out of his way every time we walked out of our cabin, to call us by name and let us know he was there for us and anything we needed in our suite,
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins