3. Celestyal Majesty
This was our first cruise and we absolutely loved every moment. The food, cabin, excursions, ship and mostly the crew were great. This ship apparently is one of the older ones, but I thought it was just lovely. We went on 2 arranged excursions (Pompei and Rome in a day), both of which were amazing. We weren't sure if a cruise would be "our thing", but we definately have the bug now. You can dress up or down in the evenings, it really is your choice and what ever you decide, you wont feel out of place. We didn't go on the very formal night, it just isn't for us, but we did dress up and have a treat in one of the restaurants. The entertainment was first class, with a selection of bars with waiter service. Everything from first day boarding to leaving the ship was done smoothly with no hassle at all. We booked the drinks package, which was well worth it and cheaper I believe if its booked whilst booking the holiday. I cant wait to go with Thomson again.

Wonderful

Celestyal Majesty Cruise Review by georgie10

This was our first cruise and we absolutely loved every moment.

The food, cabin, excursions, ship and mostly the crew were great.

I cant wait to go with Thomson again.
georgie10’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celestyal Majesty price drops

We had twin beds which could have been pushed together but we didn't bother as space would have been limited. Its worth getting an outside cabin as the window is quite big and you can see where you are. Balcony cabins had sold out when we booked.