3. Norwegian Sun
We purchased the soda package, only after asking many questions, and writing down the answers. What kinds of soda are available? I'm a diabetic do you have diet orange? Yes, no they did not! Do you have diet tonic water? No they did not!! is this cans of soda? Yes, no it was not!! Will i be able to have cans of soda in my cabin, with this package? Yes you will!! Everything about the package was a total lie!! My husband is not a soda drinker, but we had to purchase the soda for both of us, ok. Total waste of money we could have had the cans of soda i wanted delivered to my room with the money we spent on the misleading soda package. A couple of the land excursions, were not described the way they really were, and that was very disappointing. We also had a french agent when we were getting on and off the ship in ports, he was a nasty man!! Barking at "passengers" you know paying clients!! Who help pay his salary! I was at one point getting back on the ship the plastic white trays were backing up and our stuff was coming i took two of the empty containers and was stacking them up, he screamed at me "don't touch them that is my job!!" i stopped and picked up my stuff and left. I wanted to "THEN YOU NEED TO DO YOUR JOB, SO WE DON'T HAVE TO" Some of the ramps getting on and/or off the ship were horrible!! Way too steep!! Very hard to handle. We had a man in our group who didn't get off at a couple of our destinations after looking at it. I think that is unacceptable. The women who greeted us for dinner in dinning room, was another person who really needs to think about her job! She was rude to us every single time we went to the dinning room, our group was large 12 or 14 people, but she was very nasty, didn't like the idea that we wanted one table. The waiters, servers were excellent!!

Our first cruise.

allenmomkelly’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BB 8028
Our room furnishing were not in good shape, the cover on the couch was nasty, old, grungy. They painted our balcony's rust spots while we were in port, we came back and had signs on the balcony wet paint, really?? The shelf where the coffee pot was the bottom shelf was falling off just a nasty looking room that needed a lot of updates. The bed was very uncomfortable, but after mentioning that to our room server, he got us a mat to add on top of the bed, that was a big help.The man who took care of us and our room, was fantastic, very helpful, kind, thoughtful!!!
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins