3. Viking Modi
We wanted a great experience and this far surpassed our expectations! We went from Amsterdam to Budapest and then extended our trip with three extra days in Prague. The ship was beautiful, the crew/staff were absolutely wonderful, professional and very friendly. The food was delicious--five star dining at each meal. Shipboard entertainment/activities were great. I think I danced in the lounge every night and the guest entertainment/activities (i.e. glassblower, opera singers, classical quartet) were excellent. We met people from all over the world and made many friends--that have endured. The port/shore excursions were fun, informative and very interesting. I'm a lover of history so the Unesco sites we visited were especially riveting. I think of this trip every single day--no joke! I would go on the Grand European tour again in a heartbeat! All in all, I would encourage people to consider going on this cruise and if possible, choose the Viking Modi. They will not regret it and the memories made will last a lifetime!

The most wonderful, life-changing vacation ever!

Viking Modi Cruise Review by cpegg

• Sail Date: August 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

cpegg’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Modi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 109
Our cabin was fine. Had all the amenities necessary. We didn't spend much time in the cabin except for sleeping and getting ready for our day in the morning.
Main Deck Outside Cabins