3. Marella Discovery 2
The check in process was very quick and we were on board the ship very quickly. Our cases were taken onboard for us and were waiting outside our cabin for us. The Atlantic ocean for the first 2 days was very windy and rough and not that enjoyable and I was actually cold. You couldn't actually sit up on the deck as it was too windy and all the sun beds blew away. I had to take sea sickness pills the first few days which I have never done before on cruises. However the cruise was still very nice. The food and drink was excellent, no complaints at all. Plenty of choice at breakfast and lunch time and dinner in the evening in the restaurant was very nice. We enjoyed all the entertainment on the cruise throughout the day and evenings. There was only one dress up night where previously on other cruises we have been on there were 2 nights. The casino on board was very small which was a disappointment. Every Port we stopped at was enjoyable, literally had all day at each Port so could get on and off the ship as many times as you wanted throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this ship to friends and family and I probably would go on this ship again although we do prefer a bigger ship than this.

Lovely Family Cruise

Marella Discovery 2 Cruise Review by Family in the sun

However the cruise was still very nice.

We enjoyed all the entertainment on the cruise throughout the day and evenings.

The casino on board was very small which was a disappointment.

Family in the sun’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Discovery 2 price drops

We were on Deck 7 and had a deluxe balcony cabin that looked out over the back of the ship. It was a lovely cabin and we were very pleased with it. It was plenty big enough for 3 of us. The towels were changed several times a day.