3. Regal Princess
The nicest ship I've ever been on. If you go for the food (which I do) this ship delivers the Crown Grill i had the best Steak of my life and i think the cover charge was only around $30 a person. Sabatini's was by the best option on the ship, again for an additional fee but worth every penny. Some of the best Italian food I've ever had. the drink package set up for princess was my favorite of the lines I've travel'd on. Carnival you can get up to a $12 drink and it wasnt unlimited they cut you off after 15 in a 24 hour period!( now that im married I wont hit 15 anyway but for the younger crowd this matters!) celebrity had a terrible Drink package there were 3 tiers and the cheapest one was $35 a day and all it would get you is well liquor. The package on this ship was a real unlimited package that could get you anything up to a $12 drink and the drinks on the ship were actually a real size unlike the tiny ones on carnival. The pizza place on this ship is the best by far of any ship I've been on. I've been waiting for this place since my first cruise on the crown princess! getting seats by the pool wasn't to difficult me and my wife are early risers so we would generally grab an early breakfast and go right to the pool where they would play movies or musicals on the big screen all day. If you like coffee do yourself a favor and get the punch card from the coffee shop (international café) they have great options and its only like $35 for 15 coffee's. For a quick snack/ lunch try alfredo's for no extra cost I has some veal ravioli in a crème sauce it was glorious.

Regal Balcony/ Food

kmorgan53’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DF L129
Cabin was great, waking up and having your morning coffee while siting on the balcony was incredible. The shower was a little small but most are on cruise ships.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach
    Great open buffet ? open bar and a beautiful beach. getting on the island on a tiny dock though so if you have anyone in your group who has a tough time getting around you may not want to do this one. but an overall great excursion!