3. Prinsendam
This was a 14-day cruise from Amsterdam to Amsterdam around the British Isles. The weather was iffy some days, but that's the UK. The entertainment was better some nights than others, which is common. The Prinsendam Singers and Dancers were very good. We were in cabin 394, at the very back on deck 6. When they had to rev the engines to go in and out of port, it was very, very noisy and there was a lot of vibration. I would not stay at the very back of the ship again. The food was very good. I am a 4-star Mariner, so my wine package was 50% off. We did Sip and Savor most evenings, which is very nice. There was not a lot of participation. I played trivia a lot, and even won a few times. The prizes were HAL pins. Not great prizes, but we learned something every time.

Great small ship

Prinsendam Cruise Review by sugarpink

I would not stay at the very back of the ship again.

sugarpink’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Prinsendam price drops

Large Ocean-View Stateroom
Cabin F 394
At the very back, and when they had to rev the engines to go in and out of port, it was very, very noisy and vibrated a lot. It's a small cabin, but they all are. It was at the end, so only one neighbor. No noise from them at all.
Main Deck Outside Cabins