3. Celebrity Millennium
I went on this cruise because my family invited me and I had never seen Alaska. The service on this ship was beyond great. The food in my opinion was just ok nothing memorable. The ship was very clean and the ports of call were expected. I enjoyed my excursions. What was really something was the merchandising. They sold jewelry, artwork, liquor, clothes, and had nowhere on the ship just to buy a simple things like a bandaid or magazine. All their merchandise was high end. From the beginning of the cruise, they tried to sell you another cruise. I even got a message to buy the type of mattress I was sleeping on. The internet service is over $200.00 and a bottle of water was over $3.00. Alaska is beautiful and well worth seeing. You have to decide for yourself if you want to go on this cruise or not.

Watch your wallet