3. Disney Wonder
My daughter talked us into it. We did enjoy it very much. All the staff were kind, some were getting cranky by day 5 and many of their smiles and responses were forced (can't much blame them, as they do work hard). The entertainment director, Pierre, made us feel awkward. In the beginning he was so kind and took down our room number three times and said to count on him for anything we should need (we did not ask for anything, by the way). However, when we ran into him after that meeting, he not only ignored us, but swiftly turned away when my husband extended his hand for a handshake. Really awkward behavior, to say the least. The food was quite good in light of the fact that most everything is from frozen, except most of the vegetables and fruits. What really made our trip enjoyable was the fact that my daughter enjoyed it so much.

Will do it again...

Disney Wonder Cruise Review by aria5

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
My daughter talked us into it. We did enjoy it very much.

aria5’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04A
not luxurious, but clean and adequate. however, at night, it is very noisy. if you report the noise, they advise that the engineer should be called in the middle of the night to look for the source. no thank you...i will not be waking my kid up in the middle of the night so you can do your job.
Deck 8 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins