3. Enchantment of the Seas
This was our 17th cruise so we are not newbies. We enjoy the convince of cursing and find it a fun way to get away. We typically cruise Celebrity or RCCL and this is our first cruise under a week long. Here is a brief review: Highs: -Crew- always fun and helpful -Jr Suite- worth the extra price for the room -Chops - in a word- Awesome -Main dinning room- very good -Spa/gym- just ok- needs more room -Embarkation and disembarkation- fast and easy -Muster in 98 degree heat- I know it is needed but Celebrity does it in a lounge not in the heat- People were ready to faint. Lows: -Ship- the Enchantment is a very tired vessel. It really needs lots of work. Having said that it was always clean and it didn't deter from our trip. -Ports- what do you expect from a 3 day trip? Cococay and Nassau?? Just ok- -Crown and Anchor- POOR- such poor option for a group of loyal customers. Provide better choices and offer less numbers. Who wants a bad glass of red wine for free?? -Jr Suite- good space but zero Suite benefits- they charged you for a real breakfast in the room? Really?? -Cabana in Cococay- worth it from the standpoint of being away from the crowd but not worth $172 for a couple necessary. All in all- it was a worthwhile 3 days and allowed us to get away form work and life. I was surprised how a 3 day cruise trip provided us that Caribbean feel in such a short time. I would go again- but I would prefer a better ship if possible.

Fun few days

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by spunke

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Bahamas

Highs:

-Crew- always fun and helpful

-Jr Suite- worth the extra price for the room

-Chops - in a word- Awesome

-Main dinning room- very good

-Spa/gym- just ok- needs more room

-Embarkation and disembarkation- fast and easy

Lows:

-Ports- what do you expect from a 3 day trip? Cococay and Nassau?? Just ok-

I would go again- but I would prefer a better ship if possible.
spunke’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Enchantment of the Seas price drops

Vert tired room and lots of rust on the balcony and old fixtures. The toilet wouldn't flush many times and I had to call several times to get it corrected. They were on it and did a great job. There is only so much you can do with a ship that old.

Also- suite guest are afforded a free American breakfast in the room. Jr Suites- are NOT??? why the distinction?? Not sure. the cost id $7.95/breakfast. Really RCCL- you couldn't throw in breakfast??
  Enchantment of the Seas Deck Plans