3. Viking Bragi
I had always wanted to go on a Viking cruise. It was a dream came true. The crew was great, the meals were fantastic, and I loved the tours and also the speakers on the ship. I Iwould love to go on another cruise! I tell all my friends to take a cruise on Viking, it's the very best!! I took the 15-day cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest, I loved everything, I would love to do it all again! I have been telling all my friends that they must have the Viking experience! I have an album of all the tours, I love looking at all the pictures and remembering of all the fun we had. It was the very most excellent of all the cruises! I would recommend to everyone! I have taken many Caribbean cruises, but would love to take one of your Viking ocean cruises, it's my dream!

I had been on many cruises, but this was the very best!

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by Barb Burstadt

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom
Barb Burstadt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E
I was with my cousin, and we had twin beds, very comfortable. She was younger than I, but I had no trouble with the steps. The crew was wonderful. They were very good, as I used a cane, but the guides were very took, and never rushed me on the field trips.
Main Deck Outside Cabins