3. Viking Odin
My husband and I went on the Viking Rhine cruise and I couldn't wait to go on another. I went with a friend for this excursion and had a blast. From Paris to Luxembourg to Germany to Czech Republic, we saw so much of Europe. The tour guides were great and I felt like I learned a lot on the trip. The entire staff is terrific - very friendly, helpful and professional. The ship is beautiful! I loved just walking around, through the lounge and on deck, even the wheel house on the tour! Although I would have loved to have spent more time in each port, I felt that we had enough time to get a good taste of every stop. The food was fantastic, too. I didn't really know what to expect on our first cruise. I ate enough every day to have gained weight but with all of the walking we did every day, I lost a few pounds! Bonus!!

Oh the Lights!

cspn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Odin price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin E 105?
I knew what to expect before I got to the cabin so I was neither surprised nor disappointed. My friend and I had single beds. There was room for all of our belongings and didn't feel claustrophobic. I was pleased with the window. We spent very little time in the room but the time we spent there was pleasant and met all of our needs.
Main Deck Outside Cabins