• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Oct 2016
Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom

My husband and I went on the Viking Rhine cruise and I couldn't wait to go on another. I went with a friend for this excursion and had a blast. From Paris to Luxembourg to Germany to Czech Republic, we saw so much of Europe. The tour guides were great and I felt like I learned a lot on the trip.

The entire staff is terrific - very friendly, helpful and professional. The ship is beautiful! I loved just walking around, through the lounge and on deck, even the wheel house on the tour!

Although I would have loved to have spent more time in each port, I felt that we had enough time to get a good taste of every stop.

Deluxe Stateroom

Cabin E

I knew what to expect before I got to the cabin so I was neither surprised nor disappointed. My friend and I had single beds. There was room for all of our belongings and didn't feel claustrophobic. I was pleased with the window. We spent very little time in the room but the time we spent there was pleasant and met all of our needs.

next review