3. Viking Magni
Previous to our river cruise, my husband and I were approached by 2 different couples to go on a Viking Cruise. Because I hadn't retired yet we weren't able to go the 2 different times. Since we had never been on any ocean or river cruise, we didn't know what to expect. The Viking experience set the bar higher for traveling again! Even though we had taken several trips with Trafalgar and one with Globis and thoroughly enjoyed these land trips, we prefer being on the cruise where we didn't have to pack and repack. Plus we were treated like royalty with the extras of the warm wash cloths and canapés when we returned to the ship after an excursion, loved the educational presentations and entertainment of the countries we were traveling to, and eating the ethnic foods of each country. With the 2 different dining rooms,we had so many choices of what kind of meal and food we wanted. We definitely will be doing a Viking Cruise in the future!

Far exceeded our expectations

Connie Schultz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Magni price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 227
Always clean with new bathroom supplies which were the best!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins