• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

Spirit Of Enderby Review

Editor Rating

The definition of expedition cruising with remarkable encounters

Review for Spirit Of Enderby to the South Pacific
Vers291
First Time Cruiser • Age 20s

Sail Date: Apr 2017
Cabin:

I chose Heritage Expeditions, since they offered an expedition to such remote places in the world. And why was this the definition of expedition cruising? Nowadays certain places and destinations are becoming so crowded with tourists, but with Heritage Expeditions we visited places that were never visited before by any tourists. The encounters we made on this trip with meeting tribes that never seen tourists, local villages who were so excited to show their homes to us or experience snorkeling in a way that it seems that you are there completely alone.

While exploring these remarkable places in New Caledonia and Solomon Islands, I could still enjoy the hospitality of the Spirit of Enderby. Despite, there were quite some sea days I never felt bored and could also really enjoy the time on board the ship. In particular the food that was prepared during this 17-day expedition was from a very high level.

Cabin Main Deck

The cabin was quite small, but provided with all the necessities. Since I was a solo traveler I shared the room with someone I didn't meet before. But it was a great experience as a solo traveler and within 1 or 2 days it seemed like we knew each other for years already.

4 Helpful Votes