Spirit Of Enderby Cruise Review

The definition of expedition cruising with remarkable encounters

Spirit Of Enderby Cruise Review by Vers291

• Sail Date: Apr 2017
  • Destination: the South Pacific

I chose Heritage Expeditions, since they offered an expedition to such remote places in the world. And why was this the definition of expedition cruising? Nowadays certain places and destinations are becoming so crowded with tourists, but with Heritage Expeditions we visited places that were never visited before by any tourists. The encounters we made on this trip with meeting tribes that never seen tourists, local villages who were so excited to show their homes to us or experience snorkeling in a way that it seems that you are there completely alone.

While exploring these remarkable places in New Caledonia and Solomon Islands, I could still enjoy the hospitality of the Spirit of Enderby. Despite, there were quite some sea days I never felt bored and could also really enjoy the time on board the ship. In particular the food that was prepared during this 17-day expedition was from a very high level.

Vers291's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Main Deck 326

The cabin was quite small, but provided with all the necessities. Since I was a solo traveler I shared the room with someone I didn't meet before. But it was a great experience as a solo traveler and within 1 or 2 days it seemed like we knew each other for years already.

Vers291