MSC Magnifica Cruise Review

MSC Magnifica Cruise Review by Prada66

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

This was my first time cruising with MSC - the ship was adequate, the Magnifica - friendly and couldnt complain about my room - however the food was awful .

We were on the first sitting at the Quattro Venti restaurant every night and it was inedible most nights, - if it wasnt for Anton our absolutely fabulous gentleman of a waiter, I would never have gone back after the first night, - the meat dishes were awful and there just wasnt enough of anything .

The buffet was hit and miss, some days it was tasty but there was very little by way of a chicken dish, no curries, or foods of the world, - and at night , after9pm only pizza was available, so for that reason I would use MSC again, but only as a last resort .They are not even at the races compared with Norwegian Cruise lines, - however I want to mention in particular the Bar staff, and my cabin man, Stevie for his kindness and constant attention, Irina, Rosanna, Agur and all the bar staff who made us delicious cocktails and could not have been kinder. Kids seem to have a great time generally and I felt very safe on the ship all times .

The dancers were fabulous every night but there was very little variety by way of entertainment - .

My overall view is that YES I would travel with MSC again BUT PLEASE- update your menus and improve the awful food.

Prada66's Full Rating Summary