3. Adventure of the Seas
The ports were great, Curacao, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Aruba! Service wonderful! It was excellent except for the dining/buffet for people with allergies (and others who don't want to be lied to) I was flabbergasted when crab cakes were offered in the dining room and i asked if they were real crab (I am allergic to fish imitation pollock) They said, not real crab....wow! Don't find that often! Then we had crab cocktail night. I asked yes, again, pollock. I had to check every night. They even threw pollock in the shrimp scallop seviche. I tried to explain that it was false advertisement, but i don't think they understood. I said if you fed pork to a Jewish person instead of chicken because it is cheaper they would not be happy, nor was I. If they want to put pollock in, call it an imitation crab cake or cocktail. It saves them a lawsuit too.. My throat closes with fish The last night they tried i guess. They made a crab cake special for me. I took a bite of it and the head waitress said, they put some salmon in it (OMG!!!) I spit it into a napkin and took a benadryl, had an epipen handy too. I think the staff should get training in food allergies. I even noticed in the buffet area. There would be a random sign on top...contains peanuts or seafood but never noted the dish that it contained. Better labelling is important. The overall cruise was wonderful service divine and everyone bent over backward to serve you, Activities were fun at pool side, they had lots of courses that you could take if you wished. Entertainment was diverse. Fitness centre was well equipped i used it quite a bit! Classes were an added expense so i did not do them. We did mostly the pool and shore excursions. We had lots of stops and enjoyed all of the islands, especially Curacao where i snorkelled the most. I did snorkel everywhere.

Great Service but Fake Food

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by st albert

st albert’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

The Cabin was big enough. The bathroom was small but they all are on cruise ships. I enjoyed being able to sit on the balcony for certain. Housekeeping was superb they made little towel animals each night. They were careful to come when we put in the 'make up room' card.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans