3. Oasis of the Seas
Everything was excellent, this our first cruise. Kids and wife loved it, except the billing. We'd been charged unexpected bill. We called the main office but until now no one called us back. Also, the swimming pool was too small for 6000 passengers. They should build a long pool for adult and separate the teens pool and kids and what I notice was servers in Windjammer (breakfast/lunch) experience lack of relation with guests interaction and relation, food handling, like gluten free, nut free and etc. Management should consider implemented training of smart serve, food handling and menu knowledge. During breakfast, chicken sausage was very hard and chewy. I suggest that it should be removed in Windjammer buffet or replaced with a better choice of food. Also, pricing should be reduced. For example, in Labadee, coconut juice was nine dollars, which I think is very unbelievably overpriced for a coconut. And Jamaica port is useless because all activities are far from the port, like the beach. Thank you for your attention. Toronto, Canada.

First Family Cruise

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by dantemanalang

Toronto, Canada.
dantemanalang’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

No problem in the cabin, very excellent!
  Oasis of the Seas Deck Plans