3. Majesty of the Seas
All the crew members did a real good job. The wait staff provided us an excellent service during dinner, they are so attentive. They refill water as soon as they can. The foods are very tasty and fabulous so thank you for the chefs on board. We even ordered more than 1 burp. The Dining hall manager made our dinning experience spectacular. My mom who missed the food from my home country made a special request for my brother's birthday and he made it possible. The ship is really good, lots of fun activities and its very clean. My overall experience is five star, very nice experience. There was an auction painting with lots of raffles drawing. There was a comedy show and dancing show. I hope they provided a real Broadway show. I'm pretty sure it will be jam packed by the cruisers. The unlimited food was good. I really Love it as my first time.

It's my first cruise and it was excellent!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by jon69NY

Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas price drops

Cabin 2087
The cabin is small in the interior. It make sense if you are going to do all the activities, you are just there to use it to bath and sleep. Our state room is very clean every time i come back from an excursion or activities. And sometimes just when I eat on the dining room, when I come back its clean. They are like ninja.
  Majesty of the Seas Deck Plans