3. Viking Bragi
My closest friend and his wife signed up for the cruise and recommended it to us as they had sailed on two previous Viking river cruises and enjoyed them very much. I especially liked the fact that, if I had to return to my cabin, it was always no more than a minute away instead of 10-15 minutes. The smaller ship size and number of passengers made for a more personal, intimate traveling experience. What impressed me the most (and, from the talk heard in the dining room and on the excursions, it would seem, all of the rest of the passengers) was the tremendous effort, energy, and--above all--enthusiasm that the cruise "Activities Coordinator" (I am not sure of his exact title) demonstrated day after day in carrying out the duties of his position. While I cannot recall his full name at present, I do recall that he was of British extraction and that his first name was Kean (Kane? Caine?). While my wife and I and the other three couples we traveled with on this cruise all enjoyed the excursions, meals, entertainment, and service experienced on this Viking tour, we all agreed that, more than any other single factor, the "Activities Coordinator" or "Cruise Director" was the most important factor in making the "Tulips and Windmills" cruise a memorable one,indeed. He was worth his weight in gold!

River Cruising: A Significantly Different Experience from Ocean Cruising

King of Kings Park’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D 204
What was there was fine; it's just that it was just too cramped. Had it been a foot longer in length or width, it would have made a very considerable difference. I realize that on a river cruiser there is less space to build cabins than on an ocean liner, but, nonetheless, a slightly bigger room accommodation would have been most welcome.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins