3. Jewel of the Seas
I chose this ship because of the destinations and the availability for me to go. There are however some little aspects that should change because I would avoid to go back: 1- should be a 100% non smoking ship, a question of respect for all passengers and there are minors too. Going to casino royale was a bad experience because of cigarette smells, cigarette is forbidden in all the world in public places, should be the same on this ship; 2- partys and themes nights should not be in the center of the ship because too near the rooms. We had difficulties sleeping because of very noisy theme parties. Room service has to improve, especially for the quality and the temperature of the food. The positive part: 1- very friendly staff. We feel like we are important. 2- our suite was very spacious, the most spacious we never had in our 6 other past cruises.

Very good ship

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by monsieur75

monsieur75’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas price drops

Very large room with two bedrooms, one large living room, one bedroom with 2 bunk beds.
  Jewel of the Seas Deck Plans