3. Viking Gefjon
Wanted to see Europe, after having avoided it to visit more exotic places( Tibet, Mongolia, China, India and most of Southeast Asia and Africa). Decided to try Viking after advertisements on PBS. The shore excursions were very interesting, the guides were great. Use of the ear pieces made hearing the descriptions of various sites valuable. I would highly recommend Viking to anyone. From the captain to the cabin crew, everyone was outstanding. The meals were delicious. The wine and beer included at lunch and dinner were excellent choices especially for the areas we were visiting. Open seating for lunch and dinner were conducive to meeting a lot of different people and led to very interesting conversations. The cabin was comfortable, always clean and well-kept. Free Wi Fi made it easy to stay in touch with family. I have nothing negative to say about my experience. I wish I had the wherewithal to take even more excursions with Viking.

The service was excellent. The staff were terrific.

Viking Gefjon Cruise Review by emese