• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Crystal Serenity Review

Editor Rating
43 Awards

Penthouse with Verandah Exceeded our expectations!

Review for Crystal Serenity to Alaska
ChrisRoseville
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin: Crystal Penthouse with Verandah

We chose this itinerary so we could see the Hubbard Glacier and not all ships go there. Also, we took a Princess cruise in 2005 and after that experience I couldn't have cared less if we ever cruised again. Then comes our 20th wedding anniversary and I started the research. Crystal seemed to meet all of our criteria - outstanding dining, great wines, less passengers, and their staterooms.

We booked a Penthouse with Verandah and it was worth every penny! Our cabin was HUGE, walk in closet, large bathroom with full size tub, good sized shower, double sinks. I loved the dressing area and make up mirror. The Nespresso coffee machine was a great feature and we used it every day.

Our butler Neil was beyond delightful. The service provided on the entire ship (except for the Prego restaurant we visited one night- meh) was nothing but top notch. The hidden gem on this ship is the Tastes restaurant on the Lido desk. Dinner there was fantastic, as was Silk Road. I was never disappointed with the MDR. Their food was outstanding. Service exceptional.

Crystal Penthouse with Verandah

Cabin CP

Exceeded our expectations. I was so happy when we entered! The bed and pillows were unbelievably comfortable. Everything was lovely.

8 Helpful Votes