3. MSC Meraviglia
This is the 9th cruise trip I had so far. First time with MSC. We tooked NCL, Royal Caribbean, Disney and Princess before this on. The MSC Meraviglia is a brand new ship with maiden voyage in early June, 2017. Though we are extremely disappointed, on the service. I will use the word, Horrible, to describe the experience. 1. Cabin is extremely small. Not enough space for storage even just two persons. Our friend with four family members had a same size cabin. Keep in mind, the crew ration of this new ship is 3.8-3.9. While the other cruise lines keeps crew ration around 2.8-3.0. 2. While they provide a new my MSC smart phone app for most of the information for on-boarder, the front desk always have long line even during the night around 11 pm or midnight. Reason for that is the there are so many issues passengers encountered. a) Over charge the drinking package which supposed to be free as part of the deal. b) No clear communication on the VIP photo access cards they offered so the passengers are confused. c) Food provided in the complementary restaurants tastes really bad. Fish, meat are all over-cooked. Much less variety in buffet for breakfast and lunch compare to other cruise lines. Main dining rooms are not enough so formal dinner has to be served in half of the buffet dining hall. d) In order to get a drink of featured coffee or cocktail, you have to wait for 10 to 15 minutes in the bar until to be served. 3. Front desk personnel are rude and not helpful even in the medical office. a) My kid got cut on the side of ankle, when we visit the medical office the male receptionist was really not patient to offer a band-aid. b) While we tried to get to bed around 11:30 pm on the first night we were on the ship, loud music/drum noise can be clearly heard from upper level lounge. When I called the front desk, they said they will call the bar to lower the volume first. We waited for 15 minutes, nothing changed. We called again, they said they would have someone stopping by to check. Waited another 15 minutes, called again, eventually the guy came and confirm the noise after 10 minutes and promised to change. Nothing happened for another 10 minutes. I had to go to the front desk and waiting on the line for another 10 minutes, the receptionist told me to wait until 1 am when lounge close!!! And promised me it was only for that night. Since it was 12:40 am, We waited and finally got sleep after 1 am. Next night, again, same thing happened!! I went to the front desk to complain and was told to stay in the room for someone to come check again, and confirmed, and asked me to wait for the lounge to be closed by 1 am !!!! We requested to see the manager of the front desk, REFUSED. ..... And eventually the lounge closed at 1:30 am. That was the second night. The third day in the morning, we waited on the long line for the front desk manager reported the issue. Eventually, told to stop by in the evening to provided us another room. Which is extremely small. The bed is queen-size and cannot fit a sofa in the room!!! And have to move back to our old room during the last night of the cruise. 4. The steward for the switch room in 8079 is not a honest person. we missing 90 Euros during the evening dinner-show time on the sea-day. The day before my wallet was missing and eventually found it behind the side table. The next day, the money in the inner side pocket of my bag I left in the room but not in the safe disappear... We reported to the front desk during the disembarkation. [The receptionist said why we hadn't report early?!?!?!] Well, so much to talk about disappointment. But have to giving a thumbs up on the shows it provided. High quality of the shows with top performers including the dancers, singers. Though, they are really overloaded. 5 nights a week and 3 shows each night for the same set of the performers. So, our advise - Stay away from MSC if you want to enjoy a cruise trip.

Worst Cruise ever!!! Stay away from MSC

MSC Meraviglia Cruise Review by tizyuq6355

3. Front desk personnel are rude and not helpful even in the medical office.

So, our advise - Stay away from MSC if you want to enjoy a cruise trip.
tizyuq6355’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get MSC Meraviglia price drops

This is the 9th cruise trip I had so far. First time with MSC. Meraviglia is a brand new ship. Thought we are extremely disappointed, on the service. I will use the word, Horrible, to describe the experience.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> From top review section