• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

pacha701
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin: Stateroom with French Balcony

This was our first river cruise. Except Viking, we were not familiar with any other river cruise companies, however, we did some research and selected Uniworld. We were very pleased with every thing, By far, this was the friendliest crew, always available to answer any questions or complete a request - they were always smiling at everyone. The ship was very clean and updated - loved the decor. Our room was on the small side, however, I know that is typical unless you have a suite, but it was very clean and had plenty of space to store everything. The food was really good with ample choices to please anyone's palate. About the tours, again, this being our first river cruise, I have nothing to compare it to but I thought the tour selections were very good, well organized and had mostly very good tour guides. I am definitely recommending Uniworld to anyone wanting to cruise in style.

Stateroom with French Balcony

The only two complaints I have is the lack of space between the bed and the dresser and the poor lighting in the room, especially if it's dark outside.

2 Helpful Votes