3. Celebrity Summit
The cruise started with bad test in my mouth. When we arrived at the ship, we dropped our carry on and want to the excursion desk with questions. The excursion desk agent was very unhelpful when I asked too many(?) questions about the programs. Not only unhelpful, he brushed me off to go to next day’s information session. Then he went to behind the partition said, “Oh my god” so loud my sister and I was shocked. We were on “Museum and Crystal Cave” excursion trip. The tour bus stopped at the St. George’s town. The tour bus left us in St. George and took off to the next destination. We didn’t have no money and no means of communication with cruise staff. We had to find our own way to go to the Crystal Cave with help of St. George’s police woman. The police found another cruise company’s tour bus to take us to the Crystal cave. The excursion cost us $142.00 per person. That was unacceptable behavior and all we’ve got was “Sorry”. The ship was old and had unpleasant odor everywhere in the ship. Especially in the restroom. The food was really really bad. The buffet menu did not change much. They had curry every night and same breakfast every morning! I purchased water packet that cost me $132.00 for a week and expected to have my Evian and Perrier water through the cruise but many times they did not have them. So, I had to settle with no name brand. If I am not getting what I wanted, what was the point purchasing the water packet? I was on several cruises before with different cruise lines but NEVER had this type of experience. I would not use Celebrity line ever again!!!

Terrible experience

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by eunniehong

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

I would not use Celebrity line ever again!!!
eunniehong’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A2 9137
old and had foul smell.
However, stateroom attendant did all he can to remove the smell. That effort I will give #10 rating.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins