3. Marco Polo
All good - except charged for a bottle of water in the cabin not used- we deliberately made a point of not opening the bottles of water in the cabin - did manage to get money back with a bit of awkwardness-also staff not terribly friendly at the reception while dealing with it! My main moan was the dreadful Wellness Package I had pre - booked for £129!!! To cut a very long story short - don't bother with getting it! - not worth the money and hassle I had trying to sort it. It was a disaster from the start to the finish - thought with pre booking it and the price I would have red carpet treatment - oh how I was wrong! Don't Do It!!! But apart from that -thoroughly enjoyed the trip - even with two extremely choppy nights at sea! - don't forget the sea sickness pills and you will be fine! Would book with the cruise line again - but keeping to small trips.

Scottish Isles

Marco Polo Cruise Review by windygail16

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Europe

Would book with the cruise line again - but keeping to small trips.
windygail16’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Marco Polo price drops

Nice cabin - two good size windows with a slight restricted view - slightly small - but absolutely fine.
  Marco Polo Deck Plans