3. Emerald Sun
My mothers friend suggested it! We went mother daughter trip, had an amazing time! Upon arrival in Iceland someone from Emerald was there to greet us and make transition to bus and to boat inAmsterdam so smooth! sailing the Rhine river was so enjoyable with so many sights to see! The excursions were catered to several levels of fitness so even those who had difficulty could enjoy the touring spots! Breakfast and lunch...so many choices available. Dinner was always delicious although smll for my appetite! The wait staff absolutely phenomenal!, couldn't say enough about our usually like Zulkipili, Padli and Dragana, as I'm sure all of the staff were so helpful and personable! Each and every staff from the dishwashers to the captIn were all so pleasant and receptive! The tour guides except for 1 were all amazing, well informed and attentive to all the people in the group! the ship was beautiful, except those darn silver shiny strips on the stairs, oh my when the sun shines they can blind you! Yes the ship was always kept clean, saw Eva and many others constantly cleaning and polishing and removing Anything dirty! The music was well done, thank you Benny! Iwould suggest some local music playing in the background, maybe on the bow seating area or topside! I can't say enough about the excursions, Emerald got you there and back with no problems and made everything so interesting and easy!!

Let the sights begin

Emerald Sun Cruise Review by Emerald rocks

Emerald rocks’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Sun price drops

I would suggest not taking the lower level unless you like hearing water all the time and not having a small window, but if you want to save some $$ it's perfect! We had the best cabin steward! Paul was just phenomenal and kept everything clean and in order. He was always around if you needed anything! Absolutely loved his laugh and accommodating attitude!