3. MSC Meraviglia
It was my 6th Cruise with MSC. Have earlier tried cruising with Orchestra, Poesia, Divina and Preziosa. Was good and value for money. Now should I try the new one. Meraviglia. Balcony cabin was nice. Breakfast and lunch in the Markedplace buffet was ok. Could also go to the restaurant in the ship and get it a la carde, but in the evening I was forced to go to the Markedplace restaurant. No carpets on the floor and very noicy up there. The waiters was not good. Forgot several times my orders. Said to the receptionist that I couldn't accept to be placed in this restaurant in the evenings. I would have to be placed in one of the main restaurants in the ship on deck 5 and 6. Here is a nice atmosphere, but it was not possible, because the ship was overbooked they told me. They put me on a waitinglist and then I dit not hear anything from them. The evening at Galla, 3 waiters came during the restaurant with the icecakes. After starter and main course I asked about the ice. There were no ice. Then they gave me a card so I could choose an another dessert. Think that they took the ice to the main restaurants. There were no photographs during the nights in the Markedplace restaurant, but in the gallery we could see all the photos from the main restaurants. Dissapointed. The show in the theater was bad. Not the same quality as on the other ships. Cirque du Soleil did we no see. Then you had to pay at least 15 euro. The bars was ok, especially the pub onboard. Very nice waiters here. Will not recommend this ship. Choose one of the other ships or another company.

Very disappointed about MSC Meraviglia