3. Vision of the Seas
I took the Baltic Cruise Aug 1 to 11 , 2017, Just now (getting back to normal and getting use to the Los Angeles,Ca time,)with my family, we joined my nursing Class of 75 CGHSN Reunion and it was a blast ! The ship , amenities, crews,and everything about the cruise is awesome. I'll do it again in a heartbeat. I thank all the waiters, cabin crews, everyone for a joyous time with their effort ,it made everything a worthwhile vacation experience.From our cabin attendant, suite 7034,Ketut Budiarsawan, our waiters Walter and Larisa table 34 ,6pm sit down dinners,awesome people they did their best to give us their all .Entertainment is everywhere you go ! may it be dancing, singing ,gambling, rock climbing, just walking and enjoying the ocean view, eating and still enjoying the ocean view or people watching and still enjoying the ocean view.My favorite is bonding and quality time with my family and friends. Its an experience that's true -ly marvelous, Thumbs up RC..........until the next cruise !

Greatest vacation ever

Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by k213046

k213046’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Vision of the Seas price drops

Our cabin or stateroom attendant is Ketut Budiarsawan, really impressive gentleman who did every cabin experience everyday a comfortable ,clean and happy w/ all those towel art that he made for us, Thanks so much , Ketut you made our stay a pleasurable and comfortable one.And of course our waiters in our assigned table are mentionable, our head waiter ( so sorry did not get her name), Walter and Larisa very accomodating in all of our requests, always with their ear to ear smiles , can't help but love them , Thanks RC for a great memorable vacation experience ! I'll do it again in a heartbeat !
  Vision of the Seas Deck Plans