Amsterdam Cruise Review by JoAnnaBullhead
- Sail Date: July 2017
- Destination: Alaska
- Cabin Type: Large Interior Stateroom
Some things have changed, and NOT for the better.
1. No deliv. of morning newspaper.You must go all the way to the front desk and get your own.
2. Obviously they have once again changed coffee's.. not very good.. sad when you must go to the Explorer Cafe and pay for a decent cup of coffee!
3. In Room Dinning ( room service ) changed their breakfast menu. So many less choices! But, I must say.. that in room dinning went out of their way to accommodate us.. Thank you!
4. I asked for the daily dinning room menu to be deliv everyday. I got it 3 times.
5. Our toilet 2 times decided not to flush! We had to wait for maintenance to come.
6. The air conditioning in our cabin was way to warm.. after having it fixed " 3 times".. we gave up and asked for a fan.
7. our cabin stewards were terrific.
8. Food in both the dinning room and Lido.. was never hot. This is more than just food being cold.. it is a HEALTH ISSUE!
9. Painting and varnishing when people are on a deck is awful and they need better ventilation when doing it.
250,000+ people have entered their email
Port & Shore Excursion Reviews
AnchorageReally enjoy Anchorage.View All 85 Anchorage Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Anchorage Cruise Port Review
HomerLove the spit.View All 45 Homer Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Homer Cruise Port Review
KodiakBoring!View All 45 Kodiak Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Kodiak Cruise Port Review
SitkaFun walk around town.View All 329 Sitka Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Sitka Cruise Port Review
VictoriaLots to see and do.View All 1,282 Victoria Cruise Port Reviews
View Cruise Critic's Victoria Cruise Port Review