3. Norwegian Jewel
I traveled with my 3 grandsons.Chose NCL because of the departure dates. We were locked into cruising on only 2 dates because they had to return to college. The ship & service was very good. Our cabin steward was fantastic. The shore excursions,mainly the kayaking were very good. The food was good.Entertainment was fair.There were not very interesting activities on board for any of us. There was only one lecture on Alaska, which was very boring. I have been on 4 other cruise lines,which offered a lecture on every port & explained each excursion that was offered.It was very boring on the days at sea. I also had very bad customer service. My travel agent was told 3 times that our cabin had 4 beds, which was essential for us. WE did not have 4 beds. We found out about this before the cruise & they would not do anything for us. They gave us $50.00 on board credit, which was a joke.Very, very bad customer service.Thank goodness for our wonderful cabin steward, who did his best to make us comfortable.

Alaska, awesome scenery

barbinflossmoor’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jewel price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MB 11124
The cabin was very nice, however we were supposed to have 4 beds, & we did not. Our cabin steward was fantastic.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins