3. Carnival Breeze
Overall, the cruise was great for me and my family. The storm kind of threw everyone off and even made a few sick, but it was much more enjoyable running the cruise "backwards" from Roatan, Honduras to Belize to Cozumel, Mexico. I personally think the excursions for all ports were just average and did not offer the variety that I would have liked for the money that was asked to pay for the excursions. But my children absolutely loved it and really that is all that matters to me. Would definitely like to see more offered to the 15-17 age crowd, because if they are not in their respective 'clubs" they are reaking havoc throughout the rest of the ship without any adult supervision. I personally witnessed a few of them drinking late nights and running a muck, but kids will be kids, and it did not ruin it at all for my family. I also wish Carnival would take into consideration to visit different ports of call in the Carribean. And also, Debarkation is a mess!!! Will have to strongly consider where I would want to spend my next cruise dollars!!

Loved the exotic destinations

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by Wavy76052

Wavy76052’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8G 8391
Overall, Cabin was great for 4 people.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins