3. Carnival Inspiration
I traveled on the Carnival Inspiration twice this year. Once in May (Monday - Friday, 4 day cruise) and again in August (Friday - Monday, 3 day cruise). Both times were very enjoyable though I would suggest going in the middle of the week (Monday - Friday) cruise. The crowd is much quieter and filled with older couples, young families and just people who are there to relax which is more my scene. The good: Service both times was AMAZING. I really love the service that Carnival provides. When I went in May with my family (husband and 2 year old son) we had a wonderful time. The wait staff in the Lido Deck, Camp Ocean and Main Dining Room all new my son by name. They also knew he loved pizza, towards the end of the cruise they would start making him a cheese pizza as soon as they saw him walk into the Lido Deck dining space. The same great service occurred when I went with my best friend in August. Servers in the Lido Deck remembered our names and would always ask how we were doing and what we were up to. Both times I stayed on Level 5 - Main and both times the stewards and house keeping were excellent. The room was always clean and they always met our needs whether it was another turn down, more ice or just extra towels. The room stewards were always friendly. I stayed in a ocean view room the 1st time and a interior room the 2nd time. I do like the ocean view room the best. I really enjoyed some of the one board activities especially the karaoke when I went in August. The DJ was awesome and really made it fun! The food - Guys Burger Joint is amazing one of the best burgers I have ever had, and there were some items in the main dining room which were amazing and very solid options at the buffet. I enjoyed the ports on both visits. In my August cruise I did the wine tour which I HIGHLY recommend. It was amazing and very enjoyable. The wine at the winery was delicious and I was able to buy a few bottles for a very cheap price. The not so good: The staff is hard working but I didn't enjoy the weekend cruise as much of the mid week cruise. Their were many "partiers" there especially in the serenity deck. They were loud and quite irritating...though this is not carnivals fault. The staff is very hard working but this loud drunk crowd kept leaving plates, cups, forks, etc in odd places. In addition, on the August weekend cruise the food didn't seem up to par with a few months before. It looked like the staff had changed so I am guessing that the cooks/chefs may not be as strong. Overall it was an excellent trip both times though I high recommend doing the middle of the week cruise

Fun time during the week or the weekend!

Carnival Inspiration Cruise Review by Shellysliv

The good:

The not so good:

Shellysliv’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6

• Winery Tour
    The winery tour was excellent. We enjoyed some delicious wine at a beautiful winery. I would have given the excursion 5 stars but we stopped at a 2nd location which was more like a farmers market with wine tasting. I would have preferred to stay longer and try 2 - 3 more wines at the winery.
    View All 34 Winery Tour Reviews