3. Allure of the Seas
Where to begin! -- We had 8 people in our party--we were told to bring either passports or birth certificates with drivers licenses. Myself and my daughters girlfriend did not have passports so we brought the latter. We were told we could not get on the ship since we only had our original birth certificates and not a "government issued " one. So even though I bought a Suite and paid for everyone to go-- we were not allowed to get on. When I asked for a refund I was told that was never going to happen, The people on the dock while helpful were not the nicest most understanding. So after realizing we were not going to get on and the rest of our party was--we requested our luggage back so that we could fly to Washington DC that night from Florida, get a same day passport and then fly to St. Thomas from DC and meet the ship there. Greatly increasing the cost of my trip. However, while they gave my traveling companion her luggage, they were unable to get me my luggage prior to the ship sailing. So I was stuck going to Washington DC with just the Hawaiian shirt and shorts I as wearing... After spending thousands of dollars and many many hours in the pouring rain in Washington DC, we were able to get our passport using the same birth certificates that Royal Caribbean said we could not sail with--good enough for the US Government but R.C ? If only it ended there... My family attempted to go snorkeling but the water and jelly fish in the Bahamas was prohibitive so that did not happen-- the food in the main dining room was sub par at best and many many of the workers were rude. Additionally, on the Island of St. Kitts, we were bitten by Sea Lice of which I continue to have a rash from and the dining room food continued to be sub par, forcing us to go to the specialty restaurants and spend more money... Then to add insult to injury me and my travel companion had to get off the ship at 6:00 am when everyone else had to get off at 10:00 am leaving us stranded again for 5 hours... This truly was the trip from hell... Did I mention my son got food poisoning and had to get an IV and be quarantined in his room for 24 hours.... ?

Trip from Hades

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 10640
Cabin was very nice--Very Roomy--fantastic balcony
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins