3. Emerald Destiny
Family recommendation. First time on a river boat cruise. Will definitely travel this way again. The staff was amazing! Very friendly and accommodating. We have no complaints about the staff and service at all. Boat was clean, common areas were easily accessible and always well serviced. My wife's and my only complaint would be that the bike tour should have been either explained this is for all levels of riders or they should have tiers like all the other excursions. Most of the bikes were good for 32 km but the smaller bikes are not the right fit for this type of ride. I would highly recommend this trip to my family and friends and we will definitely do this type of cruise again. Michael the cruise director was awesome! Very entertaining. Shout out to all of the crew on the emerald destiny. You are all first rate! Congratulations and keep up the awesome work! We have never seen a more friendly and hard working crew before. Ever!

Amazing! What an experience.

Emerald Destiny Cruise Review by CJ Pittard

Michael the cruise director was awesome! Very entertaining.

CJ Pittard’s Full Rating Summary
Get Emerald Destiny price drops

Clean, spacious for the size and very modern. The room was well maintained and was always being cleaned! (Thanks Ni Wayan!)