3. Adventure of the Seas
Royal Caribbean did not provide adequate accommodations for those with Mobility issues. They were offered online but when it was time to register for them on the ship they were not for those with mobility issues. This cruise line also wanted 21 days notice to go on a excursion which is absolutely ridiculous! When you enter the buffet dining room there are no special seats for the handicapped and not one person offered me assistance as I attempted to fix my meal. The signs telling you were the meals were could not be seen by someone in a wheelchair or scooter. This ship's excursions were visiting to ports that had sentimental reasons for me and I was so hurt that I was not afforded the opportunity to visit them. If you are a person with mobility issues I would NOT recommend this cruise at all. Thee rooms and bathrooms have accommodations but be prepared to not see any tours.

Discrimination for excursions for those with mobility issues.

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by dilee923

dilee923’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Very clean and the bathroom was excellent for my mobility issues.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans