• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin:
My husband and I posed for a picture after a great dinner onboard the Grand
My husband and I excited about our evening meal with other guests. We made

Great food, fun and excellent customer service by all of their staff. This was a great bargain and I will use them for additional travel in the future. I had a great time but next time will look for an adult only cruise ---too many kids on my trip and I love them but just too many! Cabin was clean and had ample room for luggage and pace to hang clothes. More entertainment and activities than we could do--great variety!

Shore excursions were awesome! We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Grand Bahamas Island , our day at the Lacayan Resort and shopping in the Lucayan Marketplace. The cabin staff were extremely nice, especially "Daniel". WE also had a great drink/bar serve Sean. Both of them went out of their way to ensure our stay was a great one. They even remembered us by name. We would love to take another cruise in the future.

Cabin M

Our next cruise we will select a cabin with window or balcony but we have no complaints at all. We loved our cabin.

7 Helpful Votes