3. River Royale
I was invited by a friend to go on this river cruise and was a bit nervous as I suffer from motion sickness. The good news.......no motion sickness and it was an amazing experience. I would have to say the highlights were the Cruise Managers (Adrian) planned excursions which included cooking classes, bike rides through the vineyards and wine tastings. My favorite........St. Emilion, I could have spent a week there just strolling the ancient cobblestone streets and exploring all of the amazing little wine shops. The staff and crew were outstanding, I couldn't have asked for better service and they went out of there way to accommodate all of us. The food could have been a bit more "exciting", I'm a bit of a foodie and I feel that that's one area that they could improve. The wine selection was good, the pastry chef was outstanding. I would definitely sail with Uniworld again, they go above and beyond to make your vacation memorable and enjoyable.

Exceeded Expectations

River Royale Cruise Review by fickle fox

• Sail Date: August 2017
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with Portholes

fickle fox’s Full Rating Summary

Stateroom with Portholes
Cabin 5 107
Our cabin was "below deck" which also made me nervous but I was pleasantly surprised, although small, it was the same size as the other staterooms, we had ample storage, two large portholes, very comfortable beds, Hermes and L'Occitane toiletries, and it was very clean and well maintained.
Champagne Deck Outside Cabins