3. Royal Princess
when you make a complaint, you expect to be listened to? 1) boarded on the Saturday and balcony area and glass were dirty - at first I thought the glass was frosted??!! 2) rear deck on boat (deck 17 ) was filthy - a day at sea and noticed stained decks and loungers. 3) formal night - we chose not to attend as ive had more black tie events than I care to mention and didn't want to cart my tux around in a case on holiday. however regular restaurant was poorly staffed with no clean tables and crockery/cutlery ( ironically we heard later on that the formal dining was in fact a shambles as they had not prepared for the uptake of so many people....really?? ) 4) door lock failed and despite maids master key could still not gain access to cabin - was told the supervisor was busy and would get there later. this was the final straw and I proceeded to "throw my toys out of the pram" at client services. no apology and no reply or update for the rest of the cruise - they didn't give a toss evidently. I then wrote a letter to princess highlighting all the issues and got a stock response basically saying " oh dear that's a pity - better luck next time" ive been with this lot before and was pleasant but this time it was bad, but what really rubbed was that they weren't really bothered!...NCL next time thank you very much!

Bad attitude...

Royal Princess Cruise Review by plrobson

when you make a complaint, you expect to be listened to?

plrobson’s Full Rating Summary