• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

J Morgan
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin:

Thank you Jean, Andrew and the whole staff aboard the American Spirit for the BEST Alaskan experience we could ever have wished for.The Captain and deck hands gave us so much time at each of the glaciers that we had time to breathe in the experience and really enjoy BEING there. He had us surrounded by Orcas at one point and was able to cut engines so we could see them up close and one even swam under the bow. The icing on the cake was the Bald Eagle perched on the top of the ice berg as we passed the last iceberg. Everyone began to suspect that they had cued the animals as we passed. MAGICAL!!! Thank you for taking such great care of our Dad and helping to get him off the ship and exploring the sights. Perfect weather was the cherry on top. I don't know how it could have been better. Loved Bill and Laura, Ranger Jenny, and Gary. The food was great - even with my quirky special diet (I believe I put on pounds).

Safe travels to you all. Hope to join you again sometime.

Cabin Carolina Deck

The three of us travel together and the forward cabins allow us to stay in one room.

Find an American Spirit Cruise