Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review

Costa Mediterranea Cruise Review by Elena_Andreou

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: the Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Inside Classic

This cruise was chosen by Altius Insurance Cyprus (my husband work in this company) as a reward.

It was my first cruise, but definitely I will do it again!!!

The ship was so clean, nice odor, you could smell the cleaning odors everywhere.

We had cabin 6109. The service was amazing. The man that was cleaning our cabin was so polite.

The dining on the second deck was amazing. I was wondering how they could serve so tasty food to thousand people "a la carte". The waiters were amazing...so polite!

What impressed me the most was the guy and the team in charge with the entertainment!! I remember his name! Louis...was everywhere...dancing...singing... presenting...amazing humor and energy!

But what amazed me the most was the assistant bar manager: Pantelis Zoografos! What a personality! I am a marketer and maybe I evaluate different than other people but his eyes were everywhere, ready to offer his services, to say a joke or to say something nice! Make me wonder if this man was born for this job or maybe the job was invented for him!!!

Elena_Andreou's Full Rating Summary

Inside Classic
Cabin IC 6109

The man that was in charge of our cabin was very polite and his cleaning was good!

Elena_Andreou