3. Carnival Vista
This was our best cruise ever. We almost cry when we disembark. The ship was new. Food was excellent (went with Costa and MSC before so I can compare the standards). Staff super friendly. Cabins were wonderful. There were no lines at the buffet. The breakfast was so rich and there was free sunday, pizza, coffee and home-made ice-cream until late hours. My daughter loved the entertainment on the ship (she is 10 years old). Waterslides,bingo, night shows, movies on the top floor with free popcorn, free movies to pick on the cabin TV, free room service (we ordered breakfast every morning in our cabin) etc. The embarkation was smooth and the same was with disembarkation. The most important was that you felt that there was no-one on the ship but you. Not overcrawded like MSC and Costa. If you are planning to cruise the Vista is exceptional. I highly recommend. Can't wait for their new ship (Horizon).

The best cruise ever!!!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by andri

• Sail Date: September 2016
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
This was our best cruise ever. We almost cry when we disembark.

The embarkation was smooth and the same was with disembarkation.

andri’s Full Rating Summary