• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Aug 2017
Cabin:

I have only gone on one cruise prior to my trip on Carnival Sunshine. This was my first time traveling with Carnival and I can truthfully say, very likely to be my last. I am not a difficult person to please and when I read some of the reviews on this site, I thought we would be just fine because we had realistic expectations of the cruise. Unfortunately, this cruise did not meet my expectations.

The Good:

I was very pleased with our housekeeper. He kept our room clean, was quick to clean it, knew our names, was friendly, was thoughtful and all that I could ask for in a housekeeper. He was the best service we received on our cruise. The room itself was also very nice and larger then I am used to on a cruise. We booked an oceanview room and the size was far better then are our last cruise where we had an interior room. I loved that this room had lots of drawers to put things, my luggage fit under the bed, and there was an end table on both sides of the bed.

2 Helpful Votes