Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,269 Reviews

This ship like other RCC ships was great. They have a great fleet

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Bernie Mac

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: the Southern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

RCC is a great cruise line. It's the first time in a number of years that we used RCC. My wife and I cruise every year and we try and it's not always possible to look for a cruise where we don't have to fly. This year we did have to fly to San Juan to get a cruise to the Southern carribean. We have been to the caribbean many times but never before but never the Southern caribbean thus this was a must trip. Fortunately all our flt connections with Southwest Airlines was excellent. The food was very good a must for anyone who likes to cruise. Our next cruise next year we are taking a couple of our grandchildren and unfortunately one of them is a poor eater. They only like chicken nuggets and chicken strips. Unfortunately they don't serve these items. Hopefully by this time next year they will add a "picky" kids menu like grilled cheese, nuggets or strips. One item that I dislicked was having to pay an additional amount for Johnny Rockets. If my memory serves me correctly the first time we used RCC Johnny Rockets did not have a charge for a burger ets. I do remember years ago it was free but you paid extra fora item like s shake. Overall the experience on RCC was very good. You can always find something to eat even if you are a picky eater uncless your a kid. We booked again for next year so you know it was a very nice experience. The shows were great professional entertainment. Ship and rooms were highly maintained, service was good the food very good and the chice of shore excursions was great. There was something for everybody young and old. I am looking forward to next year with the grandkids as there is so much for them to do aND THIS WILL BE THEIR FIRST CRUISE. Getting on and off the ship was handled in a very timely manner and the connections to and from the airport was great. I just wish they had someone around to help me get my boarding passes off the computer. I am not a computer person and there was no one to help out. This should be a service they provide at no cost.

My Best and thank you Royal caribbean Cruise Line.,

Bernie M.

Bernie Mac's Full Rating Summary

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin E3 8552

Cabin was great but would have liked a bigger balcony with a full recliner. I was quartined one day and the staff took very good care of me while I had a stomach virus. The Dr. and Nurse was great that I saw so I say thenk you!

Scenic Railway

Well worth the price

View All 303 Scenic Railway Reviews
Island Tour

Very informative with a great host

View All 300 Island Tour Reviews