3. Disney Magic
I wanted the experience of a Disney cruise. The children are 5 and 7 years old. This should have been a good experience for eveyone in the party. The children went to the 'club' on several occasions to particular activities but those activities just did not happen. There was plenty of supervision but it was mostly over playing games on computers. They had hoped for the face painting that was supposed to happen on the 'pirate party ' night. But this did not happen. Dining was plentiful but much of it was 'junk' food standard. There were good retuarants - we went to the 'French cuisine' on the first night but service was so slow for the 5 year old in particular that we elected to go to the self service on other nights. Cabana can only be described as crowded all the time it was open. A great choice of food but so much of the 'fries with everything' variety. We enjoyed 'Tangled ' on one night but 'Dreams' sadly miss fired on the last evening and the hour long preformance was stopped due to 'technical problems' after half an hour. A whole 30 minutes passed with a Bingo caller and chants of get on with the show from the audience. Awful. The swimming pool for children was overcrowded all of the time it was open.I think Disney really need to look at the provision of facilities for children that they are providing. For me this was an experience I would not like to repeat. This ship could have so much more.

I would advise not to waste any money on such a shambles.

Disney Magic Cruise Review by Sannabay

Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 04B 8518
The cabin is small by cruise standards. The heating/cooling was uncontrolable. Always felt cold and damp in the cabin. The 'host' was very attentive but there was little that he could do about the temperature and the dampness.
Deck 8 Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins