Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review

Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by launaraearnell

• Sail Date: Aug 2017
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Inside

I have only cruised with Norwegian so I have no personal experience to compare it to, but I also have no desire to try another cruise line because I am so happy with this one. Their staff is superb, so happy and friendly and helpful! All the Norwegian ships I've been on have been so clean throughout the whole cruise. The food is delicious and there is a wide variety to choose from. But the thing that sets them apart from all the other cruise lines is their open dining. I love the freedom to choose where to eat and when to eat. Sometimes I don't feel like socializing so I pick a table for two. Other times I sit with people I don't know or invite others to sit by me. If I feel like dressing up and going to a fancier restaurant I can, but if I don't I don't have to. For this reason alone, the freestyle dining, I think I will stick with Norwegian for my cruising experiences.

launaraearnell's Full Rating Summary

Inside
Cabin IC 11135

This was my 1st time staying in an inside cabin. It wasn't bad at all. I loved that it stayed dark, making sleeping in a lot easier. There was plenty of room for the two of us. It would have been a little crowded if there had been more than two.

launaraearnell