3. Harmony of the Seas
**I will be posting this same review to all possible review sites as well in hopes that other people will be able to understand my experience.** I always thought that Royal Caribbean (hell i'm a platinum member) was better than Carnival Cruises but man has Royal Caribbean lost its touch since my last voyage. As the trip went on, I made a list of all the issues and problems I had on the cruise ship. Things that seem like missed opportunity from a Cruise line I use to consider my favorite. I will not be traveling on Royal Caribbean again for a long time. Here is why: -Blood stained sheets under the pillow that had been bleached but were a gross site to see. -Our houseKeeping lady was THE WORST i have ever had. She was rude, condescending and when our soap in the shower ran out, she just filled it with water and made the excuse that " she couldn't open it and change the soap". She also constantly messed up my Girlfriends name calling her Adrian. Her name was NOT adrian. She was so rude that on the last day we asked her not to come int our room at all and just put up the do not enter sign. She should be fired. She really should. - At the beginning of the cruise we tried to change out dining options from my time to the second seating at 8:30pm. You would think this is an easy task. We are both native English speakers and brought papers to explain what we wanted. It took 3 dinning staff and two guest service members to final solve our issue and it took them less than 30 seconds once they understood what we wanted. This was a TWO day process out of a & day cruise. - The dining room food is pretty much buffet food but presented slightly better. On all my previous cruises I would d the dining in the dining room every night because I liked the quality of the food and they always had new things for me to try. On our first night at the diner we ordered our food and it was out and in our laps in less than 2 minutes. I'm not joking, less than two minutes. Im guessing they just heated it up or had a giant line of premade meals......kind of like a Buffet. The food was then very bland, it tasted the same as the buffet food but I had to sit in the diner for it and wait linger(not much longer) but longer. - The cruise we went on was holding something like 6407 people with a max capacity of 6410. So it was crowded and I will never go on a ship like this again with that many people. IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE to find seating the the buffet and most of the time you had to fight like animals to get even a seat with other people. The elevators where a lost cause. It would take at least 10 minutes to get one and in that time it was faster to just walk to the floor you wanted to get to. Finally, the four small pools where way to small for the 6407 people on board. It was like getting in a pool full of a solid 50 or 60 people at once with so little room it was impossible to not get kicked in the face. - MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. I remember cruise ships trying to sell you stuff on board. It's their job, I get it. But EVERYTHING on this ship was a ploy to sell you somethings. Every on board program, even something a small as a trivia, asked to to buy something at the end like a t-shirt to show you did trivia aboard the ship. They had 42 channels on board the ship and 8 of them where selling you something on the ship. now for a little more of the picky stuff: - Our ports where fine, but we were emailed about a month before the cruise departed and told that out time in San Juan had been shortened from leaving at 4pm to leaving at 2pm. This was my favorite port and the shortest on the trip. The cruise line had no 'cruise port' here to sell you other stuff on land, it just lead directly into the city. The port we had to most time at was Labadee, a port run and owned 100% my royal Caribbean meaning everything was for their profit. I don't think that a coincidence, and if it is, it's a very convenient one. - This one really pissed me off at the port. Okay, so we had an excursion that left at 10:00 am (actually left at 10:40am, the dock wasnt big enough for the boats needed to take us to our excursions.) When we got back we got off the boat immediately went to get some food that buffet food but brought down on shore to people on the island. By the time we got there, the only food place open, was closing at 1:30. We were not the only excursion coming back at 1:30 ish, most of them were, meaning all the people who had been out all day could not come back to the island to eat, they had to get back on board the boat and then get back off the boat if they wanted food past 1:30 on a port where we were set to depart at 5:00pm. The excursions are also not allowed to feed you. I took a seat so my girlfriend could go up and get her food first(since it WAS CROWDED) and a father and about 6 year old son did the same, except the son stayed in the table and the dad went to the buffet. The Father finished first and went to sit back down, and when this 6 year old son went up to the line they pushed him away and told hims the buffet is closed. There was still food, but 1:30pm had hit and all the people waiting in a long line where sent away. I might be wrong, but this is SO RUDE. -Timing of 'things'. The buffet on the cruise closes lunch at 3pm and open for dinner at 5:30, it's a 2 and a half our gap with only paid and two free places open to eat. That's it. At San Juan when we were in port, the buffet stilled closed at 3pm and every got back of board at about 2:15 ish. This made a mad rush to the buffet full of what was probably half the boats population, I'm not even kidding. What does the buffet do? They close a side of the buffet till 5:30pm to prepare for dinner.... -To finish off this whole document, Ill just say that the entire staff on board was not as nice as they use to be. They almost use to be too nice and bend over backward for your needs, it always made me feel bad when they did it, but on this cruise, they don't move out of your way, they dont say sorry and if you are waiting in line, they WILL just kick you out with no regard. Like I said, I'm a platinum member, I liked royal Caribbean, but this was Terrible. I was going to go back through and fix some of my spelling, but I really dont think your worth any more of my time.

Platinum member of RC: I will NOT be taking Royal Caribbean for a LONG time. BAD

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by mhman

now for a little more of the picky stuff:

mhman’s Full Rating Summary